Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Uber-riffic

Did you know that your Uber driver can rate you as a passenger??  I recently discovered this, and if you want to continue getting picked up, having a good score is big deal.  Apparently, a good score means high 4s (the theory being you have to be pretty terrible for someone to bother rating you something other than a 5).  My mom recently sent me an article that was written seriously, but kind of made me roll my eyes.  This woman had an average rating of a 4.45 and was determined to improve her score.  I have one tip for her, and I do mean tip, as I'm sure if she left an extra buck or two in the driver's palms her score would skyrocket!  

My score is a 4.84.  What's yours?!?!?!

In the Uber app, click the sidebar menu and click Help. Click Account and Payment, then Account Settings & Ratings, then “I’d like to know my rating.” This next screen gives you a chance to turn back. Click the big “Submit” button and your score will pop up. 

Here's the article in the Star Trib if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment