Sunday, April 16, 2017

Closet Clean Out

After doing an initial purge in November/December, I did another run through the closet and got rid of more items that still don't fit 4-5 months later and that I haven't worn since the last round.  I challenged my roommate to do the same...we delivered.  Check out the load of clothes, shoes, bags we have to donate.  This is probably a 40% Micki / 60% Melissa split.  I think I pulled out at least 10 coats alone, including the awesome fur and suede number at the top of the pile that was a gift from a former boyfriend (I only wore it once around him, then we broke up and my pseudo pimp days were over).



Despite this haul, if you look at my closet and my dresser you can't even tell!  They are still completely full.
 

Yes, you are seeing this right, I have two FULL size closets that are still packed with clothes.  Not pictured is also a full size dresser with 6 small drawers, 4 larger drawers, and a front hallway closet full of shoes and coats.

You may recall my NYE resolutions to try getting to a capsule wardrobe...ahahahah.  30 items total?!?!  I think I have more than 30 tanks tops alone.  I have some more growing (and purging) to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment