Friday, July 31, 2015

Roommate Hunt

Long time no see!  Sorry I have been MIA and boring.  I wish I could say I have been busy with very awesome and glamorous things...but I haven't.  My roommate, Katie, did tell me this morning that she is moving back to Iowa at the end of August.  I knew this was going to happen, I just didn't know it would happen so soon since she hasn't said anything about it for months, and I know she hasn't even started job hunting.

I threw an ad up on Craigslist this morning and am pleasantly surprised with the interest I've received so far.  Here are the contenders:

Jennifer -- lab tech at Regions Hospital, age 34, works 6am-2:30pm.

Yina -- softwear engineer in Minnetonka, early to mid 30s.  I'm 100% open to the idea of her, but I have to admit her name sounds kinda cray-cray.

Sarah -- 41, self described as a "cool professional", has an Airdale named Bella.

A couple of the ladies are stopping by Sunday to meet and see the house.  I'll give an update after the interviews this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Do you think Yina is pronounced like yeena or y-eye-na? Vayina.

    ReplyDelete