I received a letter in the mail a couple weeks ago asking me to participate in a MN Opinion Study; they even offered to pay me $2 for taking it! I took the survey, which was focused on how I felt regarding a few political issues, as well as who would I vote for in the 2016 presidential race if various candidates were chosen (Hillary versus Trump, Bernie versus Trump, etc).
Today, I received a link to view the results of their study. Unfortunately, I have no idea who the target audience was (if any), but it's apparent MNs are pro more gun safety measures, global warming regulation, a little more half and half on free 2 year technical schooling, and pretty evenly undecided on social security, and legalizing marijuana. Link to the survey results below if you have any interest in seeing more details.
http://mnopinion.org/pdf/results_2016.pdf
I am submitting a suggestion to have a survey topic on physician assisted suicide for terminal illness.
No comments:
Post a Comment