I had my monthly check in with my financial planner team today. They told me a wonderful story about how the senior guy often gets invited to industry events or nationwide company events to speak on a variety of topics; I'm not surprised, Peter is very smart, relate-able, and has wonderful delivery. Omg, Peter for President 2016! He would be a great president. I may write him in on my ballot with the way the current selection process is going.
Anyway, he was recently at an executive leadership conference out in Denver (side note: when I heard this today I totally thought this story was somehow going to end with Peter meeting Mary) where they asked him to present his customer service strategy because it has become the model for many other teams. Again, I'm not surprised, I can't believe all the attention and quick turn around I get from them, and I am most certainly not their most lucrative account. Anyway, they surprised Peter by including a Yelp review written by one of his clients...you can probably guess who the Yelper in question is!
Here's a link: http://www.yelp.com/biz/ubs-financial-services-wayzata?hrid=dpgveCVwKxWZL6DslYDEiA&utm_campaign=www_review_share_popup&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=(direct)
No comments:
Post a Comment