Monday, June 6, 2016

Stitch Fix has Returned

I signed back up for Stitch Fix!  I feel like I go shopping and don't like anything or know what I should be buying/wearing.  I requested accessories and some pieces to layer over sleeveless shirts.  I feel like I have tons of tanks/shells and only boring cardigans to throw over them.  Can I just ask Cherie's SIL to buy me one of everything she gets for herself?  And maybe also Beyonchesca since I realized I had 3 items with me on my trip to KC for girls weekend that were all purchased because I was inspired by her clothes.

Wasn't feeling very model-esque when I took these pics, so just have pics of the Fix.  The items I kept were a necklace for $34 (which received rave reviews and requests to see if some friends can order the same one in my next shipment), and a faux suede, dark gray drapey cardigan for $78 that I did not think I would like but was actually really comfy and fit nicely.

 


The items I didn't keep were a navy blazer out with a cute flutter detail in the back and out of a relaxed cotton/sweatpant like material for $78, another gold necklace for $28, and a leopard print clutch for $54.  I realized I have a couple navy layering pieces for work wear, the necklace didn't do it for me, and I want a leopard print handbag but this one just didn't wow me.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment