I just realized I never published this entry that I drafted last week. Enjoy two posts in one day!
I'm on a car theme with the revival of the blog! After backing into 2 parked cars (including Cherie's while leaving Liz's house in EP a couple years ago) and a particularly nasty snow bank, I have realized paying for the back up camera when I bought my car would have paid for itself many times over. I also regret not getting the heated steering wheel (yes, I'm a wuss). Plus, they have all these other fancy, tech-y safety features like blind spot detection, adaptive cruise control, back up assist, etc. Now that I know they exist, I obviously need them.
I've test driven a number of vehicles and narrowed it down to two. Front runners are the Lexus NX and the Hyundai Santa Fe. They aren't wildly different in price once I put all the options I "need" into the Hyundai. Now I just have to see who has the best deal!
Others I looked at: Audi A3, Mercedes GLC, Lexus RX350, Subaru Forester, and Nissan Rogue.
Feedback welcome!
No comments:
Post a Comment