- Maintain savings goals for retirement 15%, vacations $200/month, and mid term savings $500/month.
- House remodel.
- Kitchen backsplash
- Fireplace -- demo starts today!
- Lighting in living room
- Flooring in main floor
- Other house projects.
- New vanity for 1/2 bath
- Close 2nd floor laundry shoot opening
- New light fixture for dining room
- Entryway closets?
- Real estate and insurance license CE
- Read 18 books
- Donate 4.5% to charity (increasing from 4.25% last year).
- Cook at home more, waste less food, eat healtier (I am not going to carry over eating out less because I love it and that's a social activity I enjoy with many friends = money well spent!)
- Lose 10 lbs...will try this one again.
- Hike highest peaks in 4 states
- Take downhill ski lessons. I have a ski trip for work in Steamboat at the end of February. I need to learn how to ski!
- Golf weekly June - September; take golf lesson re-fresher
- Improve posture
- Wear Lumo lift tracker
- Do yoga once a week -- help with posture, reduce stress, improve flexibility
- Clean out closet. Get rid of clothes that no longer fit, I don't love. Be more thoughtful about clothing purchases to build a better wardrobe.
Monday, January 2, 2017
2017 Goals
New year, new Micki! Here's what I'm aiming to accomplish in 2017.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good work, Micki! You inspire me. Count me in as a yoga buddy. And interested in your book suggestions!
ReplyDelete