- Take on trip every year. It was fun to reminisce about all the wonderful travels I have shared with my friends.
- Denver in Sept 2012 to visit Mary. We hiked a 14er Mount Bierstadt.
- New Orleans April 2013. Haha, this was when Nick snuck out of the hotel after I went to bed to go back to the casino, lost all his money, and then got so drunk he couldn't remember the name of our hotel and wandered around the streets of Nola all night. He was mad that I didn't answer my phone (when it was on silent because we went to sleep). We broke up not long after.
- Tulum - CPY Yoga Retreat. November 2013.
- Denver August 2014 to visit the Reeds.
- Florida February 2015. Originally schedule for January but I got influenza the day before the flight!
- Highest Peaks in GA, TN, NC and SC with Becca May 2015.
- Denver August 2015. Cherie and I attempted Denver's highest point, but I was woefully out of shape and didn't make it to the top. We also found out Mary was prego with Kelly!
- Vegas October 2015. Britney bitch!
- Anguilla December 2015. Doberpeace wedding!
- San Fran / San Jose with the fam May 2016.
- Kansas City Girls Weekend May 2016 (and visiting Liz in Arkansas!)
- France and Spain June 2016. Dan and KJ's wedding.
- Convert Chasewood to a rental property. Both the one and two bedroom condos became rental properties during this 5 year term. Happy to be down to only one rental prop.
- $XXX retirement savings. Didn't quite make this with some dips in the market.
- 3 month emergency fund. Check.
- Complete CPCU designation. Didn't get there. I think I have 4 of 9 tests left.
- Save $100K for a down payment on a new home. I have this in the form of equity in my two properties. I don't know if I want to leave this place though, now that it's all fixed up the way I like. Plus looking at what is available in the price range I want to spend would be a downgrade from my current place, so it's hard to get excited about that transition.
- Pay off my car. I did this mid 2013, but then I bought a new car this fall, so not sure if I really accomplished that one.
Tuesday, January 3, 2017
Milestone 35
I am 35! As I was updating my new years goals, I also looked at my goals to achieve by age 35 (that I created when I was 30). I did pretty well on that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment