Wednesday, October 25, 2017

I'm baaaack

As with every few months ,I am re-committing to the blog scene.  I just had some fun re-reading some of my own posts (I know it's ingratiating and self absorbed but still fun).  The two highlights were:


  1. A fitness update where the weeks events included losing my fitbit, dranking alcohol everyday, eating double stuff instead of PB oreos, and having breakfast twice the day that I blogged.  I am currently wearing a fitbit, but I would say the other items are still spot on.  Change is hard.
  2. A text from Anna that made my favorite moments of the week list: Anna Snow sending me the following text message: "Jack picked up a pair of my Stuart Weitzmans [side bar, I can only imagine they were patent leather heels] and said 'Micki shoes'.  He already knows your style".  Jack: you won't say hi to me when I'm over and frequently say "No Micki", but then we catch you praying for me at bedtime and appreciating my footwear.  When are you going to quit playing so hard to get?!  2017 note--Jack is totally into me now, but I still lust after and don't own any Stuart Weitzmans.


I also made Ryan read my first blog post because I thought he would appreciate my inclusion of an Everclear song!  He declined wanting to read more when I said I blogged about other boys that came before him.  His loss, my blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment