Long time no blog, dear readers. Sorry for my absence, no excuse other than laziness and procrastination. Not quite remembering where I left off there was a briefly a Mark IV on the scene, but he's already done a disappearing act so now I'm just waiting for a new Mark to introduce himself. God forbid, I almost had a date with a Brian last weekend, but he never called so my Marks-only streak can continue.
Other than that I'm crazy busy with a deal at work that continues to be messed up and poorly communicated between 4 people who talk to each other every, single day, and have real estate stuff coming out of the wood work. Running around non stop.
Also a quick shout out to my two newest reader invitees (I guess I can't say they will actually have time or interest in my blog, but I did sell them that it's excellent reading material while they pump--Sara Beyonchesca Brymanki and Mollie Berg--both have beautiful little girls, both labored over 20 hours, both live in St. Paul, both have last names with Bs, and both gave their babies cute old-timey names of Emma and Hattie.
All four of the aforementioned ladies inspired this blog post. I finally signed up to bring Sara a meal and meet little Emma and was thinking our Iron Chef group will/should set up something similar for Mollie. Anyway, I am super jealous of the meal train! I could totally use that right now. I ate spinach with Spanish rice on it last night. That's the best taco salad I could throw together. I even ate McDonald's twice in one week (which I will be honest, I did NOT hate at all but should also NOT be allowed at any age especially 33 when I'm supposedly trying to lose weight). Great, now I want McDonald's. Damn those french fries for being so delicious.
So basically, I'm wondering if there is any justifiable way for me to earn a mealtrain sign up from my friends? Feel-bad-for-me-I'm-single-and-eat-alone-if-you-call-spinach-and-rice-eating event? It's not a baby, but it sounds like a cry for help, yes?
As I am writing this, I am thinking I may have already written a blog post about wanting people to bring me food for no reason...actually, it was probably around when we were talking about bringing Molly M meals after Vivian was born. The meal train would just have been another perk of "accidentally" getting pregnant via Mark 1. Opportunities lost.
Guess what? Tomorrow is Wednesday and a whole new post with multiple weeks of lists that I didn't do. Try to contain the excitement...
No comments:
Post a Comment