Friday, December 18, 2015

IJL

OMG, I just signed up for It's Just Lunch.  Coming back from the Doberpeace destination wedding and being surrounded by everyone in a couple left me feeling extra sad about still rocking bachelorette-hood.

Got on my old standby online dating sites and have been really disappointed.  John and I had a date set up for Saturday afternoon, but he sent me a text this morning about how disappointed he was that I've been "sporadic" in my communication and haven't made any suggestions on where we should meet.  Silly me, I though one or two texts a day this entire week and agreeing to his suggestion was sufficient for NEVER having met yet.  So, I filled out the send me more info on IJL, and suddenly I was doing a phone interview and forking over thousands of dollars.  She's taking me to her next "match making meeting" at noon.  Eeek!

Will keep you apprised of whether they actually manage to find me a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment