Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Merry Christmas to Me!

I love a lot of things about blogging, but I think that best part is that I get to talk about myself as much as I want and not feel bad about it.

So now I will tell you about everything I got for Christmas this year:

  • Snow shoes 
  • Trekking poles (will come in handy for more peak bagging this spring and summer!)
  • New flannel shirt, black leggings, smart wool socks
  • Novelty bracelet and pair of those double sided earrings
  • Bottle of wine that I already drank
  • Wine stopper--I got two of these that I don't know what to do with (who leaves a bottle of wine unfinished?!)  
  • Wusthoff steak knives
  • Crocheted hot pad holders and wash cloths (Liz, I'm sure you can appreciate a gift like that after your wedding)
  • An angel ornament (my mom gets us a new ornament every year with our name and the year on it).  She used to get them for Friday too, so I got a little teary eyed when I put his on the tree this year.
  • Home made bath salts and sugar scrub
  • Another ornament in the shape of a penis that says Anguilla (to remember my trip by--thanks Heather!)
  • Garage power station and doohickey to clean hair out of my tub drain
    • Apparently, my dad saw my list of ideas and I said I didn't "need" any of those things and that he knew what I really needed.  I opened and I said: "but I don't WANT these"
What did you get for Christmas?!?!?  

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! Those are some great gifts! My favorite gift is a trip to mn to be planned at a later date. Just me, no kids. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete