Move over, Mooki, I have found a new love of my life! She is a woman and lives in Louisville, but she is still after my heart. I learned about Emily O'Mara this morning while listening to a Freakonomics podcast. She is beginning a Cheeseburger Diet to find the best cheeseburger in Louisville. She will eat 2 cheeseburgers a week for a year at various restaurants and has a point scoring system in place. As if that isn't enough, she said the following during the podcast that really tugged at my heartstrings:
- On reading the book Fast Food Nation, it made her "very, very hungry"
- She thinks the Supersize Me documentary was the "best McDonald's commercial" she's ever seen
Here is the link to the podcast if you are as in love as I am right now.
Also, before listening to this podcast, I checked out NPR's Hidden Brain series that looked at the allure of joining Islamic terrorist groups. A bit heavy for Tuesday morning make up application before work.
No comments:
Post a Comment