Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Jamberry

Completed my first party as a Jamberry consultant tonight! I was pretty nervous, but it went well and was really fun. $225 in sales and I even have a recruit that wants to join the sales team. Building my empire...mwhahaha.

I called my parents on the way home to tell them about my success, and my dad's only reaction was "you got another job?" Dad. Some people my age have husbands and 3 babies, I have multiple jobs instead. How am I going to buy my way into my friend's families if I don't have various income streams--I have offered to pay for at least 3 college tuitions in exchange for being "Crazy Aunt Micki" and forever be invited to Christmas, birthdays, and Thanksgivings. Then my mom gave me a lecture about why I don't try harder to have a closer relationship with my brother. I said I'd think about it when he had some cute nieces and nephews to offer me. Until then, Annie stays the beneficiary on my accounts, and I peddle Jamberry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment