Wednesday, February 18, 2015

52 Lists - Week 6 and 7 - Love & Health

Missed last week when I was out of town in Florida, so a double header today to catch up!

52 Lists - Week 6 - List the ways in which you can love others

  • My initial thought on this was immediately the 5 Love Languages.  Is everyone out there familiar with this concept?  I love it and love to talk about it with others.  I'll have to write a separate blog post on this topic.  I also thought about taking this in the direction of specific things to say/do/act/give to show others your love--wonder if I could come up with 365 things, one thing a day.  Challenge accepted!  And another blog post idea born.  
    • Words of affirmation
    • Acts of service
    • Receiving gifts
    • Quality time
    • Physical touch


52 Lists - Week 7 - List the things that make you feel healthy: mind, body and soul

  • making lists!
  • being productive
  • sleeping
  • working out
  • eating a colorful, healthy meal
  • reading
  • interesting conversations with my friends
  • taking vitamin D
  • volunteering and contributing to charity
  • staying up to date on current events
  • book club
  • documentary club
  • Iron Chef
  • tracking my goals, budget, finances, self improvement, etc in a spreadsheet; maybe best summed as being organized

No comments:

Post a Comment