Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Being a girl is hard

Does anyone else ever get annoyed with having to be a girl and all the time waste that goes into it?  What I wouldn't give to be able to shower in 5 minutes, not round brush dry my hair, no make up application, leave body hair where it grows, no accessories, etc.  

Last night I turned down a social event because I had mildly worked out after work and didn't have the energy or time to go home, shower, re put myself together, and go out...just to have to do it all again in 8 hours when I got ready for work.  Does this happen to other people?  Do boys know how lucky they are?  Do they know how much more time they have to do stuff when they don't have to spend more than 2 minutes on their hair and face?  

Instead of going out last night, I made cauliflower mac and cheese and watched Boyhood.  Note it is a very long movie, and while it was good, I'm not really sure I get the Oscar nomination for Best Picture.

That is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment