Monday, December 15, 2014

Best Babysitter...Ever

This is a self nomination for a self made award.  On Saturday night, I got the kids to bed and texted the parents asking if I could do an Elf on the Shelf set up for the kids to find in the morning as I had seen some fun ideas on Pinterest.  I also heard from the kids that Skippy, their elf, just moves around the house...sometimes...Mom and Dad are busy, I get it.  

Thankfully, they were not worried about me stepping on their elf toes and said yes to my request.  Pinterest has a lot of cute ideas, but this one definitely seemed the most fun.  So this is what the kids got to see on Sunday morning!



Not pictured are a couple of the girls barbies that I added later along the sidelines as cheer leaders (they were not in the snowball fight because they were too tall for the fort walls, and I could not find enough marshmallows to build it higher).  Please also note there is a little stack of snow balls on each side and both Woody and Smurf have ammo in their hands.


1 comment:

  1. Super duper cute!! You did an amazing job. I bet its still there haha. No way am I ever doing Elf on the Shelf. I can't keep up with that. Tinutes better behave himself without the damn elf.

    ReplyDelete