Sunday, December 28, 2014

Stitch Fix #4

With all the hub bub of Christmas, I totally dragged my feet trying on, photographing and reporting on my most recent Fix. In lieu of me modeling thr items, I've attached the card that comes with every delivery that shows ways to wear the items sent as well as a note from my stylist. Isn't Laila the cutest?!?!

I kept the wrap dress--the material is divine and it is flattering. Score!

I sort of also kept the blazer. The pictures don't do it justice; a really unique cut to it and bitchin' style while still looking polished. It was too tight around my arms and back. Becca was over when I tried it on, and when it was obviously not fitting me she tried it on and made it obvious how fabulous it is SUPPOSED to look. Thanks Becca! So she kept it.

I have so many gold dangly earrings that I love, so I decided I didn't need the ones she sent. The concept of the grey jeans was to on, unfortunately these fit a bit "mom-jeanish" and may have been victim of too many Christmas cookies. The blouse was cute, but it was even tighter in the arms and across the back. Looks fabulous as long as I didn't move my arms at all--no hugging, no waving, no extending arms to type on the keyboard. I knew I would never pull it out of thr closet knowing how restrictive it is to wear. 

For my January Fix, I asked Laila (I'm glad we can all be on a first name basis with her now) if she would take a break from clothes and send me some fun accessories. I've been pinning a lot of necklaces and rings for her to check out...and you can too! http://pinterest.com/cloutm/my-style/







No comments:

Post a Comment