Thursday, December 4, 2014

House project updates

My dad started the demo on the master bathroom this week.  Trying to decide on a new vanity...holy Hannah those things are super expensive.  This is the front runner so far...



...but I really like this style/color combo too (though it is a BIT more moola)...



I have primed the last two windows with yucky dark brown trim.  New replacement windows arrive this weekend.  Curtains have been hung in the living/dining room and kitchen.  The house is decorated inside and out for Christmas--including lights on the garage, a real Christmas tree, and a stocking hanging on the fireplace mantel.

After I finish painting the trim around the last two windows, I'm moving on to repainting the baseboards on the main floor of the house because they are filthy, repainting a few of the doors and closet doors upstairs (they look dirty now next to the shiny, new white trim) and painting the guest bathroom.

My new dining room table also arrives this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Number 1 vanity is my vote!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll post before and after pictures of the whole house!

    ReplyDelete