OMG, have you heard everyone all over Facebook and Twitter talking about the Serial podcast. I downloaded the first episode last night and am obsessed! You probably have, but I'm lame and boring, so it is news to me.
BBC News reports it is one of the most popular podcasts ever. The program is a spin-off of the US public radio program This American Life and follows amateur detectives trying to get to the bottom of a true-life murder that occurred in Baltimore in 1999. The story is told episode by episode with a new episode published each week. There are currently 10 episodes. The series has been so popular they are fundraising to produce additional episodes (I made my contribution today)!
You can download the podcasts via iTunes (for free) or listen online through the website (also free). Check it out so you are in the know and can enjoy this story! Make sure you listen to the episodes in order.
http://serialpodcast.org/
No comments:
Post a Comment