- Dad
- Mom
- All my friends for their varying interests, abilities, passions, and charisma
- Single parents--I don't even know how two parent households do it
- Teachers
- Dan Price, the guy who made $70K the minimum wage for all his employees http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/14/business/owner-of-gravity-payments-a-credit-card-processor-is-setting-a-new-minimum-wage-70000-a-year.html?_r=0
- Entrepreneurs for taking a risk and chasing the dream
- Oprah -- seriously, what hasn't this woman accomplished?
- JK Rowling -- Harry Potter is amazing, she thought it up, turned it into a franchise, and pulled herself out of desperate times
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg -- that lady is bitchin' and part of some seriously important decisions for our country
- Pope Francis -- I'm not religious but many of my reasons for shying away from the Catholic church are being challenged by Francis; I give him props for spreading the love
Gonna end my list there; I'm sure I've missed many fantastic people. These are the ones that came ot mind first.
No comments:
Post a Comment