Monday, May 11, 2015

Ebates

Are you familiar with Ebates?  If not, get there!  Basically it's a site where you can shop online at many of the stores you normally use, but if you log in thru the Ebay site you can earn cash back on all your purchases.  You still get points or whatever from the payment type you use, etc.  It's just extra money.

Some examples of stuff I bought: I had to get a new toilet for the bathroom remodel.  Ordered it online instead of in the store and got $12 backs.  Booked a hotel for an upcoming trip and got $5.  I even bought something at Kohls that is running a promo through Ebates now for 16% back and I earned Kohl's cash.

They have tons of stores, including Amazon, travel sites, clothing, etc.  I encourage you to check it out and save more of your hard earned cash money!

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=2bMy3%2BFgq2ONz1YagdWetw%3D%3D&eeid=28187

I do think I get some kind of referral thru this link, but you also get a $10 credit when you sign up through my link.  Fun!  Plus, it's just a good way to save some money.  Tom's never has coupons, and they are even running a promo for 16% cash back this week.  I've saved over $85 in just the past couple weeks on things I was going to buy anyway.  My check comes May 15th!

No comments:

Post a Comment