- Matthias. So hot right now. He's gorgeous. Completely un-dateable , but fun and perfect way to start the summer. We are going out Saturday night. He told me to dress sexy...so now I am panicking a bit about what to wear. This guy has dated two Vikings cheerleaders; I feel pretty confident that my idea of sexy is probably different than his (and for sure Vikings cheerleaders)!
- OK Cupid
- 86tatto's opening email to me: "In your opinion, when is the best time to do dishes?" He gets points for using the correct form of your. He also gets points for writing more than "hey wuz up". And that's about where the points run out. Dishes?! My profile talks about my interest in real estate, an upcoming hiking trip, travel, restaurants I like, books I've read...and dishes was what you thought I'd be down to discuss in detail?
- Dharminant has way sexier opening email: "FUCK you're cute" That's it. He's also a shaggy looking, 25 year old hipster. No gracias, but thanks for the compliment?
- Anthony's opening email: "You seem like exciting person to meets and have drinks and a fun conversation with. What day are you available?" You gotta love the confidence of not even asking IF I'd like to go out sometime, especially when you have not filled out your profile so I can't learn anything about you.
- Young4880: "Are you DTF?" I actually did respond to this to tell him what an idiot he is. He came back and said "You don't like fishing? DTF = dying to fish". I stand corrected. I still told him to go away.
So of my OK Cupid options, which one would you choose if you HAD to pick one for a date? You would be accurate in assuming they are all equally unattractive. Thank God for Matthias!
Happy Friday lovely ladies.
P.S. Liz, this reminds of that book you gave me a few years ago called 50 Boyfriends Worse than Yours.
P.P.S. Remember the guy whose screenname was Vagblaster69?! You can't make that shit up.
P.S. Liz, this reminds of that book you gave me a few years ago called 50 Boyfriends Worse than Yours.
P.P.S. Remember the guy whose screenname was Vagblaster69?! You can't make that shit up.
No comments:
Post a Comment