Friday, June 5, 2015

52 Lists - Week 21 - List your favorite songs

52 Lists - Week 21 - List your favorite songs

We all know I suck at music; if there was any doubt, please refer to my list of fave albums from Week 8.

A couple of songs (please no judgment on the lack of class) I like because of fond memories they trigger are:


  • You are my sunshine
  • Hey, soul sister by Train
  • All I want for Christmas by Mariah Carey
  • Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy by Big N Rich
  • Desperately Wanting by Better than Ezra
  • Part of Your World from The Little Mermaid
  • Romeo & Juliet by Dire Straits
  • All the Single Ladies by Beyonce
  • If I could turn back time by Cher
  • Low by Flo Rida
  • Shots by LMFAO
  • Everything ever to come out of Usher's mouth
  • Say Hey by Michael Franti
  • Back that azz up by 50 Cent
  • Goodbye Earl by Dixie Chicks

No comments:

Post a Comment