Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Aspiring Golfer

In an effort to become a more consistent (better would also be nice) golfer, I've put together a group of friends to golf every Monday evening.  Nikole (old co-worker), Andrew, and Katie (roommate) and I will be playing 9 holes at Glen Lake every week.

Thought I would share my scores from first three weeks.  Disclosure: I do not count the following in my score:

  • swings where I completely miss the ball (yes, that still happens more than I'd like)
  • redos from the tee box (I will occassionally hit a second...or third...ball and play whichever has a better drive)
  • add strokes for getting in the sand or water or dropping a ball (I'm bad enough without adding even more penalty strokes and counting unnecessarily) 
Without further ado...

Week 1: 60
Week 2: 54
Week 3: 52

The numbers are going in the right direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment