Laying in bed tonight wishing I had a snuggle buddy or someone to hit the snooze button with come morning and wistfully talk about plans for the day if we played hooky from work...
...and in the same breath also thinking I'd rather stay home watching House of Cards and going to the gym Friday night than going out with either of the very nice men who have both asked about my weekend plans.
How do we end up being our own worst enemy? Feeling and acting against what will lead us to what we lay awake at night, wishing for what's missing. For your sake, I hope it's just me who suffers this incongruity. For my sake, I kind of hope in not alone in that too.
Sorry for the downer blog entry. In a similar note but more in line with the punchy blog entries you undoubtedly prefer, I also made a determined resolution last Friday to stick to my calorie budget that would put me on pace to lose a pound a week. Results from my weigh in last night reveal I've gained 2 pounds. Don't even try to suggest it's muscle.
No comments:
Post a Comment