Friday, October 3, 2014

Stitch Fix #1

My first Stitch Fix shipment arrived this weekend. I was a little disappointed with my loot, but I admit they did mostly send me what I asked for--mentioned I've gained some weight in tummy and want something cute that will hide the rolls. I also said my size is Medium since most of the size small items I currently own are too tight around the middle. The combo of the size and the request for more forgiving tops made everything too big. Will need to address that in my feedback.

Here are the pics. 

Beige ombré sweater with zipper detail. $75. I just felt it was too big and maybe too long for my short frame.


Burgundy zip up jacket. $88. Did not like this.


Grey/white top with back pleat. $48. Love this but the style and the size combo were way too big.


Leopard pring blouse. $64. The only keeper I think?

Mavi skinny jeans. $98.







No comments:

Post a Comment