Friday, January 15, 2016

Go Fund Me Outrage

Have you heard about the TN woman, Cinnamon Nicole (her name is not the most unfortunate part of this story), who started a Go Fund Me campaign to raise money for her family after she spent every dollar they had on buying powerball tickets assuming she would win the $1.5B jackpot?  

Sadly, the page has been removed from the site, so you can't see the train wreck in real time.  She managed to raise $800.  I don't know how.  My favorite part of her plea was that she didn't say she learned a lesson or regretted her choice.  She asked people to help a family in need pick themselves back up....and spend another fortune trying to hit it big again.  ODH.

Here is a link to full article, which I highly recommend for the very colorful comments contributed by readers.  I think my favorite so far is the eloquence from Jason G "...who would write this and sympathize with this hood rat bitch"?  Ah, the internet is a wonderful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment