Date 4 with John started off amazing. Best looking guy they've set me up with, great dresser, very smart, also passionate about real estate. I accidentally brought up the topic of politics in an off hand remark, and things went down quickly from there. John is a big Donald Trump fan. Not like he's Republican and would vote for him over Hillary in November, but like he thinks Donald Trump is the best candidate choice among all the Republican contenders. I'm struggling with this. From there we devolved into a comment about the Muslim faith being inherently violent, and we shouldn't let any Muslims into our country because they are terrorists. He did not have nice things to say about Obama. I think the only thing we could agree on by the end of the date was that we were not a good fit.
As evidence of how small Minneapolis really is, of course, I ran into him while showing a house to Annie and Jeff in St. Paul on Sunday afternoon.
Waiting to see if I have new match coming.
No comments:
Post a Comment