Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Quizzes & Shit

I am obsessed with online quizzes, especially IQ and Personality.  Although, there was one dumb facebook quiz I did recently where you enter your name and DOB and it tells you your emoji.  I got this:














Anyway, I randomly stumbled on a site with lots of little quizzes.  arealme.com
I really hope that link or site doesn't infect your computer with a bunch of viruses...

Anyway, I took a few and will share my results.

Vocational Personality Radar Test
ESTJ.  No surprise there.

IQ Triangle Test
Most people score in the range of 90-100 in general IQ, 130 in visual; 80 in numerical; and 90 in logical.  I felt pretty good with my general score of 163; 140 visual; 150 logical; 200 numerical. Until I scrolled down to the comments and found most people were in the 177-200 range.  Damn it.

What Career Should You Have
Investment banker director or a hotel manager, diplomat, entrepreneur, educator, or a judge.  I think those are fairly spot on.  I have often thought about how great it would be to be a judge.  If only law school weren't so hard and expensive.  I scored 0 points in the artistic category, and the most in enterprising.

Seat on a Train Personality Test
Explorer, Pioneer, Maverick.  This test was dumb. I tried all the combos and didn't feel like I identified with any of them.  But the picture and seat options are interesting to think about.

Which Princess Are You
I'm sorry, how was this not the first test I took?!  I got Anna from Frozen.  I disagree with the part that love is my secret weapon and that I am filled with optimism, but spot on that I am more daring than graceful and often act before I think.

Which Marvel Superhero Are You?
Black Widow.  Ha, that seems kind of fitting.  Now I have that Iggy Azalea song in my head...Black Widow baby...



No comments:

Post a Comment