I just submitted an offer on a townhouse in Minnetonka (like half a mile from my current place). It's a bit of a fixer upper but could be super cute. Short sale so it could take awhile to hear. Plan is to rent out my current place and move into the new one with Katie.
Here is a link to the listing, if you want to check it out!
http://matrix.northstarmls.com/DE.asp?k=621719X7bcP&p=DE-126553438-328
Likely would live in this one for a few years while I give it a face lift, and then turn it into a rental or sell it for a profit (hopefully).
Keep your fingers crossed for me, please!
Does this mean you'll own three homes? Or did you sell your first condo and I missed it?
ReplyDeleteOwn three. Keep the one that is already a rental with the tenant and get tenants for my current condo after I move into the townhouse....that's the plan anyway.
ReplyDelete