I requested more "going out" and "casual" clothes, as I'm sure my friends and family are too afraid to tell me yoga pants are not acceptable attire all the time, even if the elastic waistband is the only reliable item in my wardrobe that fits...I guess that sentence tells you that a fitness update is not necessary this week...
Here is Liz's referral code if you want to check it out too! http://www.stitchfix.com/
What I am really excited about is they ask you to upload a link to your Pinterest board if you have one that you pin things you like onto; they will actually look at it to get a better idea of your style! How cool is that? Or you can write them a little note about yourself, what you are looking for, etc. I am excited to share a post and pics of the items I receive when they arrive!
No comments:
Post a Comment