I found my Fitbit (the little devil was lodged in the bottom of my wicker laundry basket). 10,214 steps today. Booyah!!
I also went to the gym on Thursday night. I must confess, I ate McDonald's on my way to the gym. I was so hungry there was no way I could have worked out without some dinner, and if I had gone home first to make a salad I probably would not have been motivated enough to get to the gym after. I did have my quarter with cheese sans pickles and some ketchup dripped out onto my pants while driving (damn it), so I think that cut at least 4 calories from the burger, but I recorded the full amount in My Fitness Pal. Back on track with a vengeance!
It is probably unsurprising that I exceeded my daily limit with that meal, even with logging an hour on the elliptical while watching House of Cards on Netflix. Side bar: that show is awesome and you should get it in your queue ASAP. Some would argue I could have gone home for a salad, not worked out as I suspected would happen, and still have been ahead. To those with that argument: nobody wants to hear it.
I felt so motivated with the rediscovery of the Fitbit and going to the gym for the first time since starting my fitness journey that I made my self go for a walk around the neighborhood and march in place while watching another episode of House of Cards in addition to the gym until if had made up for my McDonald's dinner. Back on track, baby!
ooh marching in place, good idea! I'm going to try that. Maybe that will stave off Chris' need for a treadmill.
ReplyDelete