If you or anyone you know are looking for a SAHF, please send me an inquiry.
A few of the services I provide:
- Daycare
- Dog walking
- Bottle washing
- Dishwasher loading and unloading
- Laundry folding
- Plant watering
- Identifying new uses for the Bumbo
- Identifying new and expensive toys for you to purchase for your child
- Making your child giggle (and sometimes cry during tummy time)
- Taxi service from the airport
- Taking child and dog for a walk while your husband mows the lawn
- Talking about organizing your closet, but respecting your space enough to not actually touch anything
- Encouraging you to nap while I play with baby
- Drinking all your wine (usually after baby goes to bed)
- Taking videos of your kids and sending them to your family members (and mine)
- Getting my haircut at Aveda while your child sleeps in the stroller
These are just a few of the gifts I have to share. Reference available upon request.
Gratuitous cute baby pic
Baby's first trip to Aveda


You're hired! But I can't pay you. Maybe you could walk some of my neighbors' dogs to make some cash ( while you're strolling my kids, of course).
ReplyDeleteLiz, you are going to need to up the ante here. Mary is promising cute boys.
DeleteSeriously! Can't you just come live with us? I'll feed you and help you find cute boys on tinder. That was the best weekend :)
ReplyDeleteThis is the best offer I've gotten in a LONG time. Let's talk about another in person interview...
Delete