My break from dating was short lived...laying in bed alone last night, I realized this package ain't getting any younger, so I don't have time to lose on a "break". I decided to go back to Match this time around and see if I could find more quality men on a site that requires you to pay to participate. So far, I've gotten 4 emails from duds, but I did find a gorgeous red head (including a ginger beard) that I promptly messaged and professed my love. We'll see...
Update since 15 minutes ago: I just got my first daily matches email (they send you a few matches every day that they think you'd be interested in). The very FIRST one I clicked on is someone I have ALREADY dated...twice! Tim the 36 year old, who's never really had a job, still trying to finish his master's in a degree he doesn't want to work in, and still serves burgers for a living. I'm screwed!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment