Thursday, September 18, 2014

8 Lists: Books I want to read

This list is impossibly long, here are my top 12 that I'll hope to get through one each month (a number of these are coming out as movies inspiring my reading of them):


  • Wild by Cheryl Strayed (movie)
  • This Bright River by Patrick Sommerville
  • The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith
  • Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
  • Small Wonder by Barbara Kingsolver
  • The Maze Runner by James Dashner (movie)
  • Dark Places by Gillian Flynn (movie)
  • The Last Days of Dogtown by Anita Diamont
  • Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
  • The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
  • Love Anthony by Lisa Genova
  • And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini


Current works in progress:

The Hundred Foot Journey by Richard Morais (movie)
Wicked by Gregory Maguire



1 comment:

  1. I read Wild. I liked it! Although a terrible one to start as I was leaving MN on a plane. The beginning is a little rough.

    ReplyDelete