Movies
Scarface
Goodfellas
Godfathers (all)
The Heat
The Maze Runner
The Hundred Foot Journey
The Neighbors
The Neighbors
Lucy
Dallas buyers club
TV shows
How I Met Your Mother -- love this show; only one season to go
House of Cards -- waiting for season 3
Dowtown Abbey
Orange is the New Black
The Office (I have seen an episode here and there but that's it)
30 Rock
Scandal
Person of Interest
The Wire
Arrested Development
Parenthood
Modern Family
How I Met Your Mother -- love this show; only one season to go
House of Cards -- waiting for season 3
Dowtown Abbey
Orange is the New Black
The Office (I have seen an episode here and there but that's it)
30 Rock
Scandal
Person of Interest
The Wire
Arrested Development
Parenthood
Modern Family
I support both of these lists. I want to watch The Godfather with you!!
ReplyDeleteGoodfellas always reminds me of Mr. Backen's room. He had a Goodfellas poster but it must've been rolled up at one point and when the light would hit it right, it looked like all these Italian mobsters had long dreadlocks. It was very distracting in AP English.