Wednesday, September 17, 2014

8 Lists: Countries and cities I want to visit

In no particular order or interest...

After going to Peru with a group of girlfriends, I decided I wanted to visit every country in Central and South America (but not Guyana, Cayenne or French Guiana).  Would most prefer to go with my girls as that trip was beyond awesome, and I am convinced the company was a large reason why.  Ladies, just let me know when...


  • Mexico (been to Cancun and Las Islas Mujeres in high school and Tulum for a yoga retreat with RB2 in 2013; would love to do Cabo next time)
  • Guatemala 
  • Belize (my cousin said this was the best scuba diving she's ever done)
  • El Salvador
  • Honduras
  • Nicaragua
  • Costa Rica (went with my girls in 2011 and would definitely go back)
  • Panama
  • Venezuela
  • Columbia 
  • Ecuador (including the Galapagos)
  • Peru (went with my girls in 2009)
  • Brazil
  • Bolivia
  • Paraguay
  • Chile
  • Argentina (wine tour and riding horses in the Pampas por favor)
  • Uruguay
Other places abroad I'd love to see (again in no particular order)...
  • Thailand
  • Greece
  • Turkey
  • Norway--wasn't on the list until Cherie raved about it
  • Croatia
  • Africa -- some kind of safari, but NO hunting
  • South Korea
  • France
  • Ireland
  • Morocco
  • Iceland or Greenland to see the Northern Lights
  • Australia
Domestically, there are the top of my list at the moment
  • I'd like to hit all 50 states in my lifetime, in particular my new bug is to climb the highest peak (or at least some portion of it) in each state--Minnesota and Wisconsin are done, only 48 to go!
  • Portland
  • Seattle
  • Maui
  • Grand Canyon
  • Boston
  • Traverse City
  • Charleston
  • Philly
  • Toronto -- Niagra Falls
  • Chimney Rock -- North Carolina
Lots to see, so little time...next should be a list of jobs that facilitate this travel in terms of time and funds to pay for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment