Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Square Cash

I love learning about new apps to make life easier!  Annie introduced me to one just this morning; it's called Square Cash.  Free app you can download on your phone, links to your accounts, you enter how much you want to send and to whom (you can even link it to your contacts in your phone) by inputting phone number and/or email address.  It sends them a message, they follow easy instructions entering the account or debit card where they want the money deposited and voila, money transferred!

I would love to hear about any cool apps that you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy my prescription reminder app that reminds me to take my vitamins every morning :) Then I get to check the box after I've taken them. Was great when I was on multiple stuff and had to remember when I took them and stuff. And I can also enter any Robinson meds in there too.

    That's all I got!

    ReplyDelete