- First person in my family to go to college
- Found a job right out of school
- Paid off my student loans
- Own my own home and pursuing dream to own rental properties
- Have amazing network of friends
- Rescued/adopted Friday
- Enjoy my full time career and have two part time jobs that allow me to work at my passions -- kids and real estate
- Ran a half marathon (this one is amazing now as I don't even think I could run a mile if my life depended on it)
- Traveled more than the average 20 something--at least it appears this way when I'm on dating sites and find quite a few people that have never traveled internationally
- I'm always seeking self improvement, my purpose and how to give back
- I volunteer somewhat regularly and am slowly improving my monetary support of those in need
- I try to be there for my friends when they need help
- I'm usually up for trying something new and meeting new people
- Getting better at managing my anxiety and accepting who I am as an ok person
- I think people view me as organized and responsible (and try to live up to that impression, however, incorrect it feels at times)
- I usually make the best of a situation, finding the fun in whoever I'm with or wherever I am
- Left behind un-fulfilling and negative friendships and relationships
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
52 Lists - Week 3 - List the things you should be proud of
Week 3 - List of things I'm proud of
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment