Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The Perfect Female Body

Since it is Transformation Tuesday, and since I have done nothing except workout less and eat more after my last (and only) Fitness Journey blog post, I thought I would share this article I saw on Yahoo about the evolution of the perfect female body.

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/the-evolution-of-the-perfect-c1421446673662/photo-1910-the-gibson-girl-photo-1421446598772.html

When is the 1920s coming back into style--short and no curves like a 10 year old boy?  I can rock that look.  Or even better, way back to the European times when it was fashionable to be fat because only rich people who could afford food were fat.

What I really want to know is how women attain the curvy, hourglass look?  I can gain weight to make my ta-tas and ass bigger, but I also gain it (and more of it) in my gut and thighs and face and arms so that I look more like this (if you think I'm exaggerating, go look at my photos from 7/18--I'm just a few lbs lighter but same body shape):


How do you only get bigger in the boobs and hips?  Surgery for the boobs; I'm not sure they have an hourglass package to make hips existent?  So, my best chance of having the social deemed perfect body is for Beyonce and Kim to go out of style, lose 40 lbs, and hope Kate Moss' daughter makes a come back!  Truthfully, I think the 2000s had it going on with the buff/athletic figure.  Now that is a body earned, deserved, and worthy of pride.  Or the 1930s.  I mean, they had something called the bread diet--I would be the most successful dieter in the world if it was 100% carb based.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the recap of female figures over the decades and the fun facts and song references included.  You had to know Sir Mix a Lot was gonna have a cameo.  Waaaaah-tshhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment