Monday, January 5, 2015

Welcome 2015

Most of my goals in the past have been work and financial related, so I am resolving to continue those as well as add in some personal items for the coming year.  I am also open to suggestions if, as my friend, you would love to see me work on something that you think would make me a better/happier person or if you've done or are working toward something that you found particularly valuable and insightful.  


  • Save $X for retirement
  • Abbott Lane projects: remodel upstairs bathrooms, new washer & dryer, redo fireplace
  • Pay Dad for Abbot Lane work and pay off Citi cart for Abbot renovation expenses
  • Sell 3 houses
  • Complete CPCU 530 Business Law 
  • Complete 15 hours RE continuing education
  • Complete X house for insurance license continuing education
  • Lose 6 pounds (currently at 138 lbs)
  • Get to work by 8:45am with goal of 8:30am (been coming in 9am-9:30am and that is not ok)
  • Work out before work.  There is no reason I don't have time to work out in the morning if I'm not getting to work until 9am.  
  • Prioritize fitness/health before social and fun activities.  My excuse for not working out is usually that I don't have time.  Happy hours, shopping, dinners, etc are important for maintaining relationships, but not more important than my health and self esteem about looking the way I want.
  • Floss regularly.  I just don't do it, but it's easy and doesn't take long.  
  • Donate 3% of income to charity.  Missed this one last year and have a lot of expenses with the house, so keeping this goal same as 2014.  To aid in this process, I have also chosen the charities and the amounts I will donate which months to make the budgeting easier.
  • Read 15 books 
  • Stay up to date on current events
Am I missing anything??



No comments:

Post a Comment